ADD / ADHD
ADD/ADHD Treatment with
LENS Neurofeedback is a micro electromagnetic field that shows the brain how to reset itself for optimal performance. ADHD clients typically report their thoughts have slowed down so they can sit still and focus on the present task. They report feeling relaxed and calm with heightened mental clarity and steady emotional resilience. New balance in the brain often results in better sleep, attention and moods that together reduce or eliminate symptoms of ADD and ADHD.
ADD/ADHD Treatment Sessions
LENS is the effective, safe, and easy alternative to medication.
- 15-30 minute sessions with only a few seconds of holding still
- Results after first or second session
- Enhance or replace ADD/ADHD medication
- Improve behavior, grades and performance
- No talk therapy, just practical results
People with ADHD are creative, energetic big-picture thinkers with CEO qualities, but they also tend to be frustrated by the inability to finish things and connect with others. The label “ADHD” covers both hyperactive and initentive types. Everyone struggles sometimes with these states, and can improve with neurofeedback without a formal diagnosis.
- MENTAL CLARITY
- Confusion and jumbled thoughts
- Easily distracted
- Problems reading and taking tests
- Skipping details
- EMOTIONAL ACTIVATION
- Irritability, sudden anger or defiance
- Blurting and interrupting
- Anxiety about performance
- Feelings hurt and embarassed often
- Missing social cues
- Friendship rejection
- PHYSICAL ENERGY REGULATION
- Restless foot tapping, always moving
- Hurrying until exhausted
- Constantly talking
- Procrastination or leaving things half done
- Sleep issues
- Difficulty with transitions
for ADD/ADHD Treatment
Neuroscience research shows that the way out of the ADHD racing thoughts isn’t by trying harder, but by relaxing into the pleasure of this present moment, so that we don’t want to leave. What if everything felt good right now? What if you were contented and happy? When our brains are balanced, completing tasks can be fun and rewarding. We notice our thoughts and sensations without their putting us into orbit. We stop rushing into the future and settle into the present. We finish one thing at a time.
Our brains have evolved to prioritize survival thoughts. We can become stuck on many negative loops. After LENS Neurofeedback, it’s easy to sit still and notice the mind’s movement from one thought to another. Mindfulness practice is simply noticing the positive moments and stretching them out, until contentment becomes the brain’s default setting. LENS neurofeedback makes it easy to sit still and pay attention. Mindfulness lets you choose new skillful patterns and solidify them as your neuro-pathways.