ADD / ADHD
Call for Information
Clients report feeling calmer with heightened mental focus and improved emotional resilience after the first session. Experience the benefits medication-free Nerurofeedback to eliminate causes of habitual ADD/ADHD symptoms:
- Rebuild healthy neurological brain networks.
- Reset neuropathways to normalize hormone balance.
- Restore mental focus, balance, and self-confidence.
Echo Neurotherapy offices located in Mill Valley and San Francisco.
Drug Free Alternative
Clients of all ages demonstrate improvements with successive treatment sessions over several weeks or months.
- Symptoms decline after first or second session
- Decrease ADD/ADHD medications
- Improve focus and performance, steady emotions, and sustain resilient moods
- No talk therapy needed–just practical results
People with ADHD are creative, energetic big-picture thinkers with CEO qualities, but they also tend to be frustrated by the inability to finish things and connect with others. The label “ADHD” covers both hyperactive and initentive types. Everyone struggles sometimes with these states, and can improve with neurofeedback without a formal diagnosis.
- MENTAL CLARITY
- Confusion and jumbled thoughts
- Easily distracted
- Problems reading and taking tests
- Skipping details
- EMOTIONAL ACTIVATION
- Irritability, sudden anger or defiance
- Blurting and interrupting
- Anxiety about performance
- Feelings hurt and embarassed often
- Missing social cues
- Friendship rejection
- PHYSICAL ENERGY REGULATION
- Restless foot tapping, always moving
- Hurrying until exhausted
- Constantly talking
- Procrastination or leaving things half done
- Sleep issues
- Difficulty with transitions
Dr Hollowell recommends LENS for ADD Super Parenting
ADD Magazine Reviews LENS neurofeedback
for ADD/ADHD Treatment
Neuroscience research shows that the way out of the ADHD racing thoughts isn’t by trying harder, but by relaxing into the pleasure of this present moment, so that we don’t want to leave. What if everything felt good right now? What if you were contented and happy? When our brains are balanced, completing tasks can be fun and rewarding. We notice our thoughts and sensations without their putting us into orbit. We stop rushing into the future and settle into the present. We finish one thing at a time.
Our brains have evolved to prioritize survival thoughts. We can become stuck on many negative loops. After LENS Neurofeedback, it’s easy to sit still and notice the mind’s movement from one thought to another. Mindfulness practice is simply noticing the positive moments and stretching them out, until contentment becomes the brain’s default setting. LENS neurofeedback makes it easy to sit still and pay attention. Mindfulness lets you choose new skillful patterns and solidify them as your neuro-pathways.